Victoria Oracle Users Group Society
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, December 06, 6:00 - 8:00pm
BC Liquor Distribution Branch
3200 East Broadway
You are cordially invited to attend the society's Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2017. Registration is required for security purposes.
The Victoria Oracle Users Group Society is the IOUG sponsored incorporated entity that oversees the operation of the BC Oracle User Group. This is the required legal body that is able to accept donations, pay expenses, and conduct business. The AGM is a legal requirement, during which financial statements are presented and the board of directors are elected.
- AGM call to order
- Review and approval of last year's (2016) AGM minutes
- Report of the activities in 2017
- Review and approval of the society's financial report for the current year, as of Oct 31st, 2017
- Nomination and election of the board of directors
- Other matters:
- Activities and events for 2018
Please note that this is a business meeting only and there are no presentations.
For members unable to attend the event in person, you may be able to join us via conference call. Please indicate in your registration that you wish to attend the meeting remotely and details will be provided to you.